Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Sewing Machine is Broke!

I finally have time off and my machine is broke! I took it to the sewing center yesterday to get it fixed--the last time it took three weeks, but I only have four weeks off before school begins. They assured me it would be ready this weekend--I surely hope so! I'm going to begin my lists of UFOs today. I need to set some goals and try to get some projects completed.

I bought a Little Gracie frame and attempted to use my Janome Memory Craft 3000 on it. My needle kept breaking and/or coming completely out, so I took it off the frame and attempted to sew. My feed dogs would not raise up again. I must look for a long arm machine--something I've never used before. If anyone has any information about a Janome or Juke longarm, I would appreciate hearing about it.

I would love anyone's input on the longarms.

For now, I'm off to organize and list my UFO's . . . .!

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Hi! You have joined in the Summer Stash Challenge. Can you please email me so I can invite you to our Flickr group as well. Your email link in your profileis not working.
I hope your sewing machine problem will be solved soon!
Ulla from kotkarankki

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I had a Grace frame too and had my Janome memory craft on it. But the tension was always off. I did not like it. I tried and tried. Now I have the Gammill and of course no comparison.